Nukote Chemshield TG is a plural component system composed of a proprietary polymeric binder, providing excellent performance in highly corrosive, chemical and abrasive environments, at ambient or elevated temperatures. This product is designed for industrial use at elevated temperatures and will maintain its physical properties under continued exposure at high constant temperature both in exposed as well as immersion conditions. Nukote Chemshield TG is resistant to many solvents, hydrocarbons, steam, chemicals including high levels of hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid, Alkalis, Mineral Spirits, Cutting oil, Sulphur fumes, Seawater, in ambient or elevated temperatures. Nukote Chemshield TG has good bond to rubber, metal as well as concrete surfaces and also is suitable in cryogenic applications. Chemshield TG is excellent for lining vessels in direct constant contact with hydrochloric acid at elevated temperature and acid fumes.
- 100% solids with excellent resistance to equipment exposed to high-pressure process fluids and gas mixtures
- Trowel grade, self-priming, fast curing and back to service in 24 hours
- Excellent chemical resistance to wide range of chemicals
- Excellent resistance to hydrocarbons, water and gases rich in H2S and CO2
- Resists rapid decompression and steam out process
- Good bond to rubber and tenacious bond to metals
- High temperature resistance- up to 200 °C (390 °F)
- Inflammable without carbonization
- Good erosion, abrasion and impact resistance
- For repairs or in application where spray grade (Nukote Chemshield FC) is not suitable
- Internal and external coating for flow lines and transmission lines
- Petroleum and chemical tanks, process equipment, bulk carriers
- Specifically designed for gas pressure / separator vessels and down-hole tubulars
- Offshore rigs and platforms
- Sour gas pipelines and process equipment.
- Repairs of Pitted steel
Standard grey only.
Nukote Chemshield TG is available in 0.85-gallon (3.22-liter) kits, shipped in plastic pails of 0.73 gallons (2.76 liters) of side A and 0.12 gallons (0.46 liters) side B.